Fax, Mail, Drop Off or In Person Registration
Please note that registration forms will NOT be processed without the waiver signed and either payment submitted in full OR a $50 non-refundable deposit submitted along with a valid credit card number.
Completed registration forms can be dropped off to Panther Central any time when the facility is open. Please check online for the Sports Centre’s operating hours or call (902) 566-0368.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, Cash.
Mailing Address: UPEI Panther Academy 550 University Avenue Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P3
Fax: Please fax completed registration forms to (902) 566-0700 (for credit card payments only).
- We cannot hold spots.
- We cannot accept Summer Camp registrations over the phone.
- One registration form per camper.
- Registrations can be made via fax, mail, drop-off or in-person.
- Registration forms received by fax and mail will be processed in the order they are received.
- All registration forms must have the waiver section signed and payment included before they will be processed.
- Payment methods accepted are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, Cash.
- Registrations will be confirmed via email confirmation if registered before the last week of June.
- Please be sure to include a daytime phone number where you can be reached, in case your camp choice is full.
- Children must be the minimum age for the chosen camp
- Prices are set as advertised on our website and registration form.
- If you are unsure about the status of your submitted registration form, please call the camp office at (902) 566-0368 to confirm that we have received it.
If a camp is full, your child can be put on the wait-list for that camp at your request. A registration form will still need to be forwarded and will be kept on file. We will contact you by phone or email should a spot become available.
- Full refunds will be issued if we cancel a camp prior to the start date. We reserve the right to cancel camps if numbers are insufficient. If necessary, camps will be cancelled 7 days prior to the camp start date.
If a registrant withdraws from a camp 7 or more days before the start date they may receive a refund less $50 non-refundable deposit. All additional cancellations will be subject to a $35 administrative fee as per the UPEI Sports Centre refund policy. Refunds will be issued to the credit card payment was made with. Cheques will be issued to the address on file by our accounting department for all cash, debit and cheque transactions. *There are no discounts or refunds for days not attended.*
If a registrant withdraws from a camp less than 7 days before the start date refunds will be pro-rated (less $50 non-refundable deposit)
- Tuesday, Wednesday before camp start date: 60% refund
- Thursday, Friday before camp start date: 40% refund
- Saturday, Sunday before camp start date: No refund
Full refunds will be given for medical reasons if a doctor’s note is provided within two weeks of the date of illness.
No refunds will be issued when a registrant has been asked to leave the camp.
- Transfer requests received 7 or more days prior to a camp start date will be granted provided there is space in the camp. Transfer requests received less than 7 days before the start date will NOT be granted.
- We will accept transfers with the following limitations:
- To camp of same price – no charge
- To camp of increased price – you pay the difference